Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's alive!

In keeping with celebrating the Easter season, I have resurrected my blog. It was dead, but now it is alive again. (Are you celebrating?) Anyway, some have asked about it, and I do appreciate that it gives me a chance to communicate.

I hope you are making plans to attend one of our services for the drama, "Alive Forever". Either Friday, April 10 at 7:30 PM or Sunday, April 12 at 10:50 AM. A lot of work is going into this and I am trying to stay out of it so that I can see it for the first time when it is presented to the public.

This Sunday, April 5, we will observe the Lord's Supper. I will finish my series The Biggest Losers. The Biggest Biggest Loser in relation to what Christ did on the cross is the devil himself. I will give you Bible reasons why the cross and Christ' s suffering brought victory over the devil and what that means for us who follow Jesus. I am praying and trusting that you will experience the power of the cross at work in you!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I'm glad to see you back. Though I don't respond, I do enjoy reading what you sharing.

Pastor Doug said...

I didn't say this; I wrote the blog, but not the comment. But I am glad somebody is reading.