Sunday, April 5, 2009

I really enjoyed sharing some deeper truths from the Scriptures today about Christ's work on the cross. What was even more special was how the power of the Word touched lives.

I am also so blessed to see the many who make church happen at our place. Thanks Mike and Media team for your help with the videos. The Ushers and Board and Preparers for making the Communion flow smoothly with no distractions. The Creative Ministries Team; I love that song, My Savior Lives! Nursery, SS Teachers, Kids Church workers. I am blessed to be pastor of this great church.

Did you know that we have added another level to Children's Ministries? We had to. We have so many kids (Praise God!). We had to also make more room in the Nursery for more babies. Good problems.

How 'bout them Heels! One more to go.

No comments: