Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

It is still early, but I have been up a while. I am so excited about today, but also saddened as well. In about an hour and a half I will lead a Sunrise Service to celebrate the miracle of the Resurrection of Christ. This morning the Creative Ministries Department will again present "Alive Forever". Friday night was tremendous! I look forward to seeing it again, and I am trusting we have another full house.

This afternoon I will participate in the funeral service of an 8 year old child of our community. My heart is so burdened for this family. Please pray for them. I am glad that although we sorrow, we do not as those who have no hope. I know this little fellow is with Jesus and because Christ is alive, his family can join him in heaven one day. That is real hope.

May you encounter the risen Lord in a fresh way this Easter!

No comments: